Every customer is required to read and sign AFA’s limousine rental agreement. We would like to take this opportunity to explain all the points.
Please keep in mind that all our limousines are rented for various occasions: kid’s birthday parties, weddings, retirement, concerts, sporting events, etc. Our customers range in age from 2-102. With such wide range customer base, we strive to ensure that everybody is comfortable and relaxed inside our luxury vehicles. We do our best to maintain our vehicles in great mechanic and cosmetic condition. Please help us keep our fleet in excellent shape by respecting our vehicles and following the rental policy. AFA’s limousine rental agreement outlines the rules and restrictions, as well as advises of the damage fees.
A Formal Affair (AFA) Limousine Service
Limousine Rental Damage Agreement
We, the Undersigned, have read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions relating to the rental of limousines(s) from A Formal Affair LLC.
- There is No Smoking of any tobacco products or use of any illegal drugs in the limousine. In the event these conditions are not followed, the client agrees to pay the cleanup fee of $250.00 that will automatically be charged to the client’s credit card.
Besides the obvious health risks of smoking, smokes gets absorbed into the interior of the vehicle and 99.9% of our customers would not want to rent a limo that reeks of smoke. The other very important reason is that cigarettes create a fire hazard since the ashes can fall down on the passengers and carpet.
- In addition, if the customer or any member of the customer’s party is under 21 years of age, then Alcohol is not allowed in the Limousines.
Underage drinking is illegal; AFA Limo will not allow any illegal activities.
- No Food items (hamburgers, pizza, etc.) are allowed in the vehicle at any time. If beverages are spilled on the carpet, seats and/or bar area, the customer agrees to pay the cleanup fee of $250.00
Just like smoke, food smells get absorbed into the lining and upholstery. Although fresh French fries might smell delicious when you are very hungry at 2 am, it smells terrible the next day. Odors get absorbed pretty quickly and, even if you eat your fries very quickly and throw away the bag, you can still smell the fries the next day. Crumbs are another issue because no matter how careful you are, there will be food left over on the seating and floor.
- In the Event the customer is intoxicated and physically or verbally abusive toward the chauffeur, your limousine rental will be terminated with no refund.
Chauffeur is in charge of the vehicle and passenger safety. Verbally and/or physically abusive customers jeopardize the safety and will be escorted out of the vehicle. AFA Limo will give you plenty of warnings and advise you before resorting to termination of the limousine rental.
- Please do not put your feet up on the wet bar area of the limousine. This will cause damage and break or scratch the wet bar. You are responsible for any damages caused by your group while inside the limousine.
All limousines feature bar with glass champagne flutes; the framing is very delicate and can be easily damaged. Depending on the severity of damage the whole bar might have to be replaced.
- In Addition, by the customers signature below, it is expressly understood and agreed by his/her guests that damage (including that related to sickness) incurred to the interior or exterior of the vehicle by the client or his/her guests will be paid by the client to A Formal Affair, LLC. The Vehicle will be inspected by the chauffeur prior to the customer’s departure at the completion of the rental. The customer authorizes A Formal Affair LLC to charge his/her credit card or debit card for any/all damages.
Exterior Cleaning: $100 Min Interior: $250 Min Repairs:Actual Cost
Over the years we have seen many instances of people getting sick & throwing up all over the vehicle, getting into fights, stealing radios & glasses, ripping the upholstery, kicking the vehicle in frustration over the personal issue, etc. Because limousines are custom build any repair requires custom parts which tend to be very expensive.
If you do not understand any of the limousine rental agreement, please ask for clarification. By signing below you acknowledge that you understand and agree to all the AFA’s limousine rental agreement rules and accept & assume responsibility for your and your guests’ actions while in A Formal Affair limousine.
Customer Printed Name:
We believe in prevention, that is why the customers are always acquainted with limousine rental agreement.
Limousine rental agreement is a standard procedure for the majority of limousine companies. Here is an example of the limousine rental agreement that was prepared by the KCS Limousine of CA www.kcslimousine.com/docs/terms.pdf