Just like furniture and apparel industries, limousine rental industry experiences changing trends. Some trends might last decades and some only few years. Here are some examples:
- Vehicle manufacturer:
- Lincoln Town Car was most popular vehicle make in 80 and 90; now it is considered a classic.
- Starting in 2000s Hummer became the most requested vehicle make
- Followed closely by Cadillac
- Body type: Stretch limousines gave way to SUV limousines that, in turn, gave way to party buses.
- Color: Black and white are considered the standard colors for limousines since they can be used for formal and informal events.
- Five years ago, pink was the hot color that was very frequently requested.
- Camouflage painted limousines were popular in some geographic areas
- Interior design:
- Design have gone a long way from plain black row seating
- to color contracting floating design. Featuring Formal 19 – Dodge Magnum Limousine.
- Interior lighting: thanks to new technological advances, hundreds of feet of neon lighting curve their way thru the interior of the limousine creating a unique ambiance. Featuring Formal 6 – Cadillac Escalade SUV Limousine
- Newest trend: Disco floor!! Featuring newly acquired Formal 8 – Range Rover SUV limousine
- Newest trend: butterfly doors.
We try to keep up with the latest trends and news, by attending various industry shows.
So next time you are looking to book a limousine, choose the most unique vehicle that “speaks to you”.