AFA Customer Service is busy every day answering the phones and the same question comes up over and over again: “I don’t know much about renting limousines?” Before calling a limousine company for a quote, please answer the following three (3) questions:
- Day of the event: Some dates are very popular, so the limousines get booked months and months in advance. Customer Service representatives will need to check the availability, before they will be able to provide you with a limousine rental quote. It might be a regular Saturday night for you, but it is a very special “Senior Prom” night for 18,000 students from Alamance and Orange Counties. Have an alternative day in mind just in case.
- Number of people: Limousines range in passenger capacity from 2 to 25. The larger the capacity the more expensive the vehicle is. So have an estimate number of people who are definitely interested to go out! If the party size grows you probably will be able to upgrade to a larger size vehicle.
- General plans: Just have an idea of what you might like to do on the day of the event. Are you planning to go on a winery tour in the afternoon or go bar hopping at night? The same limo might be rented for several customers on the same day, for example: 80th birthday luncheon in the early afternoon and 21st birthday party at night. This way we will be able to check availability.
Here are some suggestions:
- Call when you are in front of your computer. Based on the answers to the questions above we would make a recommendation and provide a quote, this way you will be able to go to AFA’s website and see the vehicle right away, and ask any questions you might have. If the other vehicle caught your eye, we will be able to check the availability and pricing right away. Also once we spoke, you will be able to email all of your friends with the information about the vehicles and prices.
- Have a credit or debit card. On a daily basis, we get dozens of phone calls regarding renting limousines. Just because we talked to you, it does not mean we will hold the vehicle for you. In order to reserve the vehicle, we require at least 50% deposit payment. The remaining balance is due on the day of the service and can be paid with cash. This way if several people are pitching in, you will be able to collect the money.