2015 is almost gone and it is time to make plans for welcoming the 2016. There is a number of fabulous new years events that are taking place on December 31 in the Triangle Area. We’ve done the research so here is the list of the events, we are sure you can find something to suit your preferences and interests.
- The Durham Convention Center New Year’s Eve Celebration (more info) Join us this New Year’s Eve in our fabulous Grand Ballroom for a fun-filled and exciting evening that includes: Live Entertainment with Durham’s own Bull City Syndicate, appetizer food bar, 1 complimentary house specialty drink, customized photo booth and champagne toast to ring in 2016!
- Ring in the New Year at Pinehurst (more info) Two amazing ways to celebrate: a six-course dinner with Big Band music or a gourmet buffet with the Band of Oz, the best parties of the year begin at Pinehurst!
- New Years Eve @ Solas (more info) Get ready for a celebration of sheer nightlife indulgence at its absolute finest. Solas welcomes you to experience the 3 levels of excitement of New Year’s Eve 2016 Winterfest
- Raleigh’s Best New Years Eve Party at Common 414 (more info) Join us for Raleigh’s most exclusive New Years Eve party at Common 414. Doors open at 8pm. We’ll have the DJ spinning early, and then The Dirty Dub Band takes the stage at 11pm. Our expert mixologists will be behind the bar serving up the best drinks in town all night long.
- Rockin’ Raleigh New Year’s Eve at the The Junction (more info) FREE Drinks, Hors d’Oeuvres, Mini-Champagne Bottle at Midnight, Midnight Pizza Buffet, Midnight Cheesecake & Dessert Bar, Professional Photog, Souvenir Photo Booth, Confetti Cannons, Undercover (90s/00s Cover Band) and Raleigh’s Best Party DJ – DJ Mark Maher- spinning the Best Dance Music!
- Murder at the Masquerade 3: A New Years Eve Murder Mystery Party (more info) A Masquerade party is underway at Chapel Hill’s ultra-trendy WXYZ Bar at the Aloft Hotel in Chapel Hill – then the unthinkable happens – MURDER! Will it be the disgruntled co-worker? The angry secretary? Who knows! But if you’re in town and don’t have plans for New Years Eve, then come join us as we act out this real-life game of clue.
- The Official New Years Eve Extravaganza for K-97.5 LIVE Broadcast (more info)
Allow us to get you to your event and back in luxury and style. Why worry about driving and parking, or finding a designated driver? Gather your friends and let us pick you up.
Call 919-538-5151 for pricing and vehicle availability.