We were asked to identify and answer the two most frequently asked questions about the wedding day transportation for the Summer 2014 Perfect Wedding Guide (PWG) issue.
Do I really need wedding day transportation?
You drive every day so you don’t think twice about wedding day transportation; you just get in the car and go. But your wedding day is a very special day in your life, so consider hiring limousine service for the following reasons:
- Safe. By the end of the night, you will be extremely tired and you probably have been drinking too, would you really want to get behind a wheel?
- Comfortable. Limousines are spacious and climate controlled, they also offer plenty of leg room for your wedding dress. Whether it is hot or cold outside, you will be comfortable and relaxed.
- Convenient. You don’t want to lose precious time waiting for lost photographers or bridal attendants. Arrange for a photographer to ride with you so you can take a many photos as possible.
- Luxurious. There is something special about personal chauffeur picking you up and taking you places you need to go. This is your day treat yourself like a princess.
- Affordable. The fee depends on the size of the vehicle and length of rental. Packages start at under $200.
- Fun. It is fun to ride in a limousine with all your friends whether it is your Bachelorette/Bachelor party, wedding day or anniversary.
Which vehicle should I pick?
Wedding cars play a key role in making magnificent entrances. There are no rules when it comes to wedding cars, so pick something this suits your needs and complements your style.
Size: Limousines capacity ranges from 2 to 25 passengers. For the bride and groom consider romantic and intimate setting of a classic car, such as the Rolls Royce and Bentley (2 passengers). The number of bridal attendants will determine the size of the vehicle for the bridal party, consider a limousine (10, 14, 20 passenger) or a party bus (20 passenger). Shuttle bus (25 passenger) can transport your guests.
Style: Whether you pick vintage (Rustic Pickup truck), classic (Bentley or Rolls Royce), traditional (Lincoln), exotic (Hummer, Cadillac), make sure the vehicle reflects your wedding style.
Color: Generally limousines come in two colors black and white. Color black is formal and provides contrast for white wedding dress. Color white is generally associated with celebrations.
Whatever you decide, remember to take lots of photos, each of these wedding limousines will provide a stunning backdrop for you wedding photos.
For more information please visit www.afalimo.com/wedding/
For more information about Perfect Wedding Guide, please visit www.perfectweddingguide.com